tags

domingo, 10 de junio de 2012

BLOG AWARDS!

Well... we are in the 3rd term, in the end o 4th ESO and to finsh good, we do blog awards!

In my opinion, the best blog in our classroom is Ana's blog because it's the best blog in everything, because she has done many posts and she's do it very well. The esign of the blog is really wonderful, the pictures are precious. Everthing's perfect, I really like that blog, I love it!

And for finish well the last post, I must choose my best post.
I choose one post of 3rd term, one task, "Description of one photo" because in this pot I speak about Elia, my best friend and her good and bad things. I love her so much. When I see this photo I think in one text that we don in english that day. "Tell her everyday how much you love her, how much she means to you. Tell her  that you will love her at the end of the time. Keep yur promises to her. Believe in her. Accept her with her good and bad sides. Don't lie to her. Make nice memories with her.  Don't be selfish or twofaced. Don't hurt her. Deserve her, feel her, love her and live for her." For it and fr  everything, she's the best for me, but now, the things has change so much.

Good bye blog, GOOD SUMMER!:)


1 comentario:

  1. I feel proud of you and your accomplishments. I'm confident that you will continue with even more successes. Good luck in your next adventures. Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar